At Pinnacle Dental, we have invested in the most state-of-the-art x-ray technology to improve our service to you. Digital x-rays are quick to take, deliver high quality images in less than 5 seconds, and produce up to 90% less radiation than conventional x-rays. By using this technology, we can detect changes in tooth structure or bone earlier and with more accuracy which leads to better overall dental care.
Digital X-rays, TMJ scans
Digital x-rays are one of the most efficient ways of taking diagnostics pictures for our patients. They produce 90% less radiation than film xrays, deliver high quality images in less than 5 seconds, bypassing using harsh developer chemicals and can be easily transferred to referring clinicians. By using this technology, we can detect changes in tooth structure or bone earlier with more accuracy which leads to better overall dental care for our patients.
Other Benefits of Using X-rays
- Show areas of decay that we may not be able to see with a visual examination, such as decay that might occur between teeth
- Find decay that is developing underneath an existing filling
- Find cracks or other damage in an existing filling
- Reveal problems in the root canal, such as infection or death of the
- Helps our team prepare for procedures such as Implants, Orthodontic treatments, such as Invisalign
- Reveal abnormalities such as cysts, cancer and changes associated with metabolic and systemic diseases.